Thursday, April 9, 2015

"Winter Wonderland" -LGS April Week1 Challenge

Hi there:)  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Easter weekend is over, but we still had snow just yesterday.
I know spring is around the corner somewhere...so I need to be patient now.

My layout today is what I made for "Let's Get Sketchy" Design Team Call application, and it is also their challenge sketch for April Week1.
I usually don't have much trouble building up my layout along sketches, but with this one, I really did...I have no idea why, but maybe it seems too simple to me??
There is pretty much blank space, and it bothered me when I worked with my background.
I make cards for occasions, and my fav is the shaker cards.
Isn't it fun to imagine your friends smiling with recieving fun & special cards just for them??
I used the shaker window on this layout.

I hope you like it!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment